Stainless self drilling rock bolt is an alloy steel rock bolt which can resist corrosion in air or chemical corrosion conditions. The application of stainless self drilling rock bolt is as following:
1. Stainless self drilling rock bolt is applied to marine environment and chloride corrosion conditions.
2. It is also used for chemical industry and infrastructures if important equipment which requires high anti-corrosion quality.
3. It is widely used in bay, pier, pile foundation, breakwater and mooring system.
Stainless self drilling rock bolt meets the demands of anti-corrosion and seismic resistance, which can reach 120 years without maintenance.
1. Stainless self drilling rock bolt has good anti-corrosion quality and antioxidant activity.
2. High temperature oxidation resistance, resisting fire at a certain extent.
3. Stainless steel has good strength and high wear resistance.
4. Its anti-corrosion and resistance to chloride is prior to other coating rebar due to its repairing oxide layer.
|Size||Effective Cross Sectional Area mm2||Ultimate Load KN||Yield Loa (KN)||Weight(Kg/m)||Thread Standard|
Stainless self drilling anchor bolt is widely applied in bay, pier, pile foundation, breakwater and mooring system. With the special process produced , alloy steel soil nail can effectively resist corrosion in air or chemical corrosion conditions, which means the the quality of the project will get effectively guaranteed. The function of anchoring can last 120 years without maintenance.